This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading tech consultancy specialising in chat and voice bots, machine learning, IoT, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and EAS, app, and web development. It is a fast paced working environment where employees are exposed to bleeding edge technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for the review of existing Business Reporting and MI processes, analysing business needs to recommend, design, specify and implement Business Reporting and Management Information processes in line with Operational and Strategic direction of the business.
• Explore current and potential system capabilities to maximise benefits to the business.
• To pro-actively stay updated with emerging developments of technology within industry and keep stakeholders updated with relevant movements and opportunity.
• Plan and manage projects to completion with internal/external stakeholders
• Ensure projects are delivered within budget and on time
• Support the business with BAU issues and improvement of processes.
• Document and facilitate application configuration changes through a strict change control policy
• Manage UAT Testing process with the business; ensuring training, support and troubleshooting throughout roll-out and post implementation.
• Candidates must be proactive, self-starters with excellent listening and communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Jira, Kanban and Confluence.
• Minimum of two years experience
•£30-35k basic salary plus excellent bonus structure
• Great benefits including a new phone every Christmas
• Manage your own time
• Great equipment
• Chance to work with talented co- workers
• Get paid training
• Unlimited leave