Business Analyst – Fin-Tech
A highly reputable FTSE 250 client is searching for a Business Analyst with prior experience of working within a regulatory environment who has practical experience working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies. This is a unique opportunity to join a newly shaped team and gain exposure to a portfolio of programmes within IT, Change and Operations of a Fin-Tech environment.
The Business Analyst will be part of the BA team located in the UK, responsible for the BA activity for the support the delivery of core Savings & Mortgage Finance, Data and IT; products, systems, processes and associated business initiatives considering functional and non-functional requirements against the agreed internal and externally change needs for small scale business process improvements and small to medium scale change initiatives and programmes.
• The role requires the job holder to identify and understand business change needs, assess the impact of those changes; elicit, capture, analyse and document requirements and then support the IT, test function and the business with the communication, understanding and delivery of those requirements through the design, build, test and implementation phases of the project.
• The role will require the job holder to work independently with Project Managers and users/customers, on a number of small/medium sized projects and change initiatives concurrently across the Group.
• There will also be requirement to act as a member of a BA team, working on large scale projects and programmes under the direction of a Lead BA and potential to provide Systems Analysis support to the Group IT change and infrastructure programme.
• Produce high quality business requirements from a functional and non-functional perspective that are accepted and approved within agreed timelines and objectives
• Identify key stakeholders and resources needed across the business and third parties to support the successful delivery of accurate and detailed business requirements from a project and change perspective.
• Lead and facilitate system, process improvement workshops and resolve scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts.
• Collaborate in the planning, design, development and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
• 2/3 years’ experience acting as a business analyst within Financial or Insurance services.
• Strong practical experience working within a waterfall or agile environment.
• Experience of change management skills within a changing environment.
• Exposure to a hybrid IT environments (application, system, infrastructure, development, system)
• BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent qualification, or committed to working to complete qualification
• £35,000 – £37,000
• Annual bonus- up to 12.5%
• 25 days’ holiday
• Competitive pension
• Strong Pension
Business Analyst – Fin-Tech