Award-winning Fin-Tech is looking for a BI Developer to provide expertise class reporting and data service to stakeholders within the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for a data-driven individual to join a corporation that is constructed on data. Our client is paying a basic salary of £60,000 + 15% bonus and offers remote working.
This role is for a Business Intelligence (BI) Senior Developer who will be responsible for leading the provision of reporting solutions across a significant area of the business.
Working in a team whose skills span the BI spectrum: ranging from complex database and SQL administration/development using Microsoft SQL Server, to inspiring visualisations currently delivered using TIBCO Spotfire. The role will be required to be hands-on in the architecture, design and delivery of data transformation and visualisations, working flexibly with a varied workload in an environment, which is vibrant and agile.
• To have responsibility for the delivery of BI into a significant business stream, working with available tools to design, develop, unit test, implement, and maintain BI solutions.
• To work with senior business managers and the Business Design to identify appropriate solutions to strategic and operational requirements.
• To provide technical leadership in development and operation across the Microsoft SQL stack and contemporary visualisation tools.
• To work proactively with Change Management Project Managers and Business Analysts in the delivery of agreed solutions.
• To maintain the integrity of both the design and the data that is held within the architecture.
Technical skill set:
• Expert knowledge of SQL (preferably T-SQL in SQL Server 2012 onwards) is essential
• Good knowledge of database design, theory, and best practices is essential
• Expert knowledge of ETL processes both SQL and SSIS is essential
• Good knowledge of SSRS is essential
• Good working knowledge of MS Office and Excel is essential
• Good knowledge of design best practices is essential
This well-established medium size finance company, (based in Wolverhampton), continues to grow and has plans to expand internationally and is committed to investment in the IT and Development teams.
Remote working is currently in place and the role is expected to have long-term flexibility for remote working.
Salary & Benefits:
£48,000 – £60,000 pa, (annual salary reviews), plus 15% Discretionary Bonus
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday/Medical Cover/Life Cover/Pension/Flexible Benefits