Azure Consultant – Microsoft – Bournemouth – £65k & Car & Benefits
Microsoft / Azure
To £65,000 & Car & Benefits
Our prestigious client is currently sourcing a Azure Consultant to join their team and assist in the design and delivery of Azure business solutions.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking highly successful Azure Consultant to join a marker leader who pride themselves on investing in the growth and development of their employees.
The role involves consultancy from pre-sales through design, architecting, planning, delivery and post-implementation activities. This is a heavily biased customer-facing role so successful applicants will have outstanding customer-facing skills alongside a sound working knowledge of the Azure product set.
• Must have strong design, deployment and implementation experience of enterprise Microsoft solutions
• Must have strong experience as a consultant specialising in Microsoft technologies
Be a technical specialist in some of the following areas:
• MS Cloud technologies (Azure, O365)
• Datacenter technologies (Hyper-V, Operations Management Suite, storage, networking)
• Identity and Authentication (Active Directory, FIM, ADFS, PKI)
• Devices and Desktops (OS deployments, SCCM, RDS, Intune, Mobile Device Management)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders and to build client relationships and lead workshops
• Current Microsoft qualifications