AWS Cloud Engineer – London
An opportunity has arisen for a passionate engineer to build and support a big-data machine-learning platform for an up and coming Fintech in the heart of Central London.
You will sit within a six person DevOps team, working alongside a team of server side developers. You will work alongside colleagues who are experts in CI/CD and SRE.
Programmatically managing all AWS services including;
·Big data management: AWS Batch, EMR, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Autoscaling, Load Balancing
·Networking: VPC, VPN, Route 53
·Security: IAM, KMS, Cognito, Microsoft Active Directory
·Systems Operations: Cloud Watch Logs, Cloud Watch Logs Agent, ELK, Cloudtrail, Config
Scripting as required, for example;
·Python for Lambda functions
·YAML for Cloudformation
·Strong Ansible, Chef or Puppet
·First class degree from a Russell Group University in a STEM subject
·Minimum of five years experience in the workplace in a technology company.
·Strong Linux and networking skills
·Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with developers to discuss and resolve issues.
- £50-65K basic salary
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• EMI Share Options
• Pension 4% current contribution
• Free lunch on a Friday
• Free breakfast, snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
• Fully stocked beer fridge
• Regular Team Socials
• Great central London location, next to Victoria station and St James’s Park
• Free On-Site bike and moped parking
• On-Site Shower facilities