Application Analyst – £350 – £450 – Contract
A leading organisation within the public sector is seeking an Application Analyst to join the business system support department.
This role will give the chosen individual an opportunity to support a variety of application and systems. The chosen Application Analyst will additionally be involved in the procurement and implementation of new environmental systems across a large multi-million-pound corporation.
Please do not apply if you do not posses experience with at least ONE of the following systems:
Specify, develop, configure, design, implement and provide (IT/Systems) technical support for business systems according to industry best practice and in line with the organisations standards and processes.
Work within a team to provide (IT/Systems) technical solutions in a project environment within time and resource constraints and to high standards.
Skills and Expertise:
• Expert knowledge of Infrastructure Asset and Street Works Management System (MAYRISE – YOTTA)
• Expert knowledge of Planning, Building Control, Local Land Charges, Regulatory Services and Environmental Health – Housing System – (M3 – NORTHGATE)
• Expert knowledge of software procurement and project management following the full life cycle.
• Working knowledge of software in relevant business areas.
• Experience of working with SQL.
Rate circa – £350 – £450 per day on an 11 month rolling contract / 35-hour week 9am – 5pm.
Right next to the tube station and easily accessible by car.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.
Application Analyst – £350 – £450 – contract