EAM SAP Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity within a fast growing team, providing scope to work with industry leading software provider on a global stage
The role will require some travel and the successful candidate will be expected spend some time away from home during projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
The EAM Managed Services SAP Consultant will work with customer stakeholders, management and other consultants to design or enhance functionality in the Infor EAM system. These configurations will be based on analysis done within the client system, system design document, design specifications and software updates as required. The Infor EAM Managed Services Consultant position is responsible for providing functional and technical consulting services, duties will include:
• Ability to shape Sapphire EAM offering and drive it forward with the client base, pre and post project consultancy on Strategy and ongoing partnership with the client.
• Developing action plans to resolve system issues or enhance system functionality to its fullest potential.
• Managed Service Management (Project Managing the delivery for all Managed Services).
Essential Skills & Experience:
5 years’ experience implementing a leading asset management solution such as Infor EAM, Maximo or SAP PM
• Experience integrating asset management systems to other external systems such as Infor SunSystems, SAP, Infor Syteline, Sage or other ERPs and FMS’.
• Experience leading business process analysis workshops and documenting system design documents for project implementation.
• Business, Information Technology or Engineering degree
• Work independently with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner to audiences
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Experience with Infor EAM
• Proficiency in configuration of EAM Mobile solutions •
Technical skills – Interface development (Infor ION preferable).
• Proficiency in report writing
• Experience in transportation, energy, facilities or manufacturing industries.
·£85k basic salary
·Annual Bonus 20%