1st Line Support Analyst – Microsoft Gold Partner – £19,000 – £22,500 – Hycantiumbrid working
A leading managed services organisation are currently recruiting for a 1st line support analyst. You will be responsible for processing incident reports, including channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity, and keeping customers appraised of progress towards service restoration
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responds to common requests for support by providing information to enable resolution and promptly allocates unresolved calls following agreed procedures.
• Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
• Following agreed procedures, receives and handles requests for information, and provides routine advice to users on systems, products and services which are available to them.
• Following agreed procedures, receives and handles requests for support, provides information to enable problem resolution and promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
Skills & Experience:
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems to undertake routine tasks
• Some understanding of computer networking to identify common issues
• Some understanding of commonly used applications
1st Line Support Analyst – Microsoft Gold Partner – £19,000 – £22,500 – Hybrid working